Search
View: 46|Reply: 0

Authentic Womens Jeremy Kerley Jersey

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-9-27 10:51:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
In his low-key way http://www.jaguarscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-leonard-fournette-jersey , Ross Stripling thinks of himself as ”an unknown guy having a random good year.”Dodgers slugger Matt Kemp, third among National League outfielders in All-Star balloting, hopes he can take his 28-year-old teammate with him to the Midsummer Classic.
”He needs to be in there,” Kemp said. ”That boy is pitching his butt off. He’s been a big part of our success.”
Stripling tossed four-hit ball over 6 1/3 innings, Kemp and Enrique Hernandez went deep to give the Dodgers a major league-leading 32 homers this month, and Los Angeles beat the rival San Francisco Giants 3-2 on Friday night for their season high-tying fourth straight win.
The Dodgers stumbled through the first two months, losing six of their first 10 matchups with the Giants.
What a difference June has made. They are 10-2 this month and trail NL West-leading Arizona by 2 1/2 games.
”We’ve been playing the way we expect to play,” Kemp said.
Stripling (6-1) extended his career-best winning streak to six games and is 4-0 at home this season. The right-hander gave up a two-run, opposite-field homer to Pablo Sandoval and had six strikeouts with no walks.
”He threw a lot of strikes. He dominated,” Sandoval said.
Stripling was a reliever in April but now is one of the Dodgers’ most consistent starters with Clayton Kershaw, Rich Hill and Walker Buehler on the disabled list.
”I knew I wanted to be a starter and I felt I could do it Authentic T.Y. Hilton Jersey ,” Stripling said.
Dodgers manager Dave Roberts’ confidence in Stripling has been rewarded.
”He’s throwing the heck out of it,” Roberts said. ”Executing pitches and trying to dissect hitters, this is who he is.”
After giving up a leadoff double to Joe Panik, Stripling retired his next 12 batters. Sandoval singled leading off the sixth before Stripling retired another six consecutive hitters.
”They played 16 innings in Miami yesterday, so that helps,” said Stripling, who spent his off day watching the Giants win before flying west. ”You’re always going to go out there and attack knowing they’re tired. Maybe they don’t have that much fight.”
Kenley Jansen retired the side in the ninth for his 16th save.
The Giants trailed 3-2 in the seventh after Sandoval’s shot chased Stripling. The Dodgers’ bullpen then retired San Francisco’s final eight batters in sending the Giants to a 17th loss in their last 23 road games.
”We got back in the game on him but we couldn’t do much as far as putting pressure on him,” Giants manager Bruce Bochy said.
Kemp homered on the first pitch from Derek Holland (4-7) in the fourth. Yasmani Grandal was safe at third on an error by center fielder Austin Jackson and he scored on Yasiel Puig’s double to deep right-center for a 2-0 lead.
Hernandez homered into the left-field pavilion in the first.
The Dodgers’ 88 homers this season are tops in the National League.
Holland gave up three runs – two earned – in five innings. He struck out seven and walked two.
Earlier in the day, Kemp was suspended for one game and fined an undisclosed amount for his involvement in a scuffle with Texas Rangers catcher Robinson Chirinos on Wednesday. Kemp appealed the punishment, so he’s allowed to play until the process is completed.
TRAINER’S ROOM
Giants: 3B Evan Longoria (broken left hand) went on the disabled list a day after getting hit by a pitch at Miami. … INF Brandon Belt will be activated Saturday after having an appendectomy.
Dodgers: Placed reliever Pedro B锟絜z on 10-day DL with right biceps tendinitis, retroactive to Tuesday.
NO LUCK AGAINST LA
Holland has never fared well against the Dodgers. He’s 0-3 with a 6.38 ERA in four career starts against them. He has struck out 16 and walked 13. ”They were laying off some pretty good pitches Authentic Melvin Gordon Jersey ,” he said. ”They did a pretty good job of working the count.”
UP NEXT
Madison Bumgarner (0-1, 4.76 ERA) pitches for the Giants on Saturday against Alex Wood (1-5, 4.43) in a matchup of lefties. Bumgarner seeks his first win in his third start after missing the first two months of the season with a broken left pinkie.

Odell Beckham Jr. has been cleared to practice although the star New York Giants‘ receiver did little work in team periods at the opening of the first mandatory minicamp under new coach Pat Shurmur.
Beckham, who missed several voluntary practices in the final phase of organized team activities in the past month, looked good running pass routes Tuesday. He appeared to cut well testing the left ankle that was broken on Oct. 8 against the Chargers, sidelining him for the final 11 games.
Just the fact that Beckham was there entering the final year of his contract was a positive.
It was a good day overall for Shurmur and the Giants in terms of attendance. Everyone was there, including defensive tackle Damon Harrison who missed many of the OTA practices.
The practice was what one would expect from a team looking to make amends for the 3-13 season that led to the firing of second-year coach Ben McAdoo and longtime general manager Jerry Reese.
The biggest interest centered around Beckham. He was there. The Giants also had no intention of pushing him.
Shurmur wasn’t worried about Beckham’s contract and how negotiations were proceeding. The 25-year-old three-time Pro Bowler has said he wants to be the NFL’s highest-paid player, but whether that happens with him coming off a major injury remains to be seen.
”I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I look at a player that loves football, he’s out there right now doing his thing and he wants to be here and as the coach and the player, that’s what we talk about Womens Ben Roethlisberger Jersey ,” Shurmur said.
Quarterback Eli Manning said Beckham looked sharp running his routes.
Fellow receiver Sterling Shepard had no doubt Beckham would be ready for the season.
”I have never seen a guy work as hard as him and want it as much as him,” Shepard said. ”There is no doubt in my mind you’ll be seeing 13 light it up in the stadium.”
Beckham did not speak to the media on Tuesday.
Harrison didn’t want to discuss why he missed many of the OTA practices, adding his big concern is getting the team back on track. He felt that Giants were better than their record, but he was at a loss to explain why the club went from being a playoff team in 2016 to one of the worst in a year.
”That was just a humbling season for everybody,” he said. ”So, if anybody was on their high horse, they have no choice but to get down now and get back to the drawing board and work all over again, which is a good thing to see.”
Manning said guys were competing in practice.
”Everyone has something to prove,” the 37-year-old two-time Super Bowl MVP said. ”I think guys are studying hard and going out there and competing. There are obviously mistakes every day, but guys are learning from it and not repeating them. I think it has been a good start. We have to keep it going and find ways to improve every day.”
The one notable absence was new general manager Dave Gettleman, who was recently diagnosed with cancer and is undergoing treatment.
Shurmur said the two speak every day.
NOTES: Harrison drew some laughs talking about running back Saquon Barkley Womens Drew Brees Jersey , the No. 2 pick overall in the draft. `Saquad’, that’s what they call him, or something like that,” Harrison said. ”I’m excited to get out there in training camp, so I can hit his ass. See what he’s made of. I told him: `It’s not Penn State.”’ … Manning did not want to comment on the settlement of a memorabilia lawsuit brought against him, the team and three former equipment managers. ”Just glad it’s over,” he said. … New inside linebacker Alec Ogletree expects to relay coordinator James Bettcher’s instructions during games. … One surprise was seeing Jon Halapio working as the starting center. Brett Jones started there most of the season.

Authentic Womens Jeremy Kerley Jersey

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

2018-11-19 14:55 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.028067 second(s), 21 queries .

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list