Search
View: 50|Reply: 0

Authentic DeSean Jackson Jersey

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2018-9-27 11:09:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
Seattle Seahawks free safety Earl Thomas officially commenced his holdout as the team began its three-day mandatory minicamp Tuesday.Thomas released a statement on Twitter on Sunday announcing his intention to skip the minicamp and all team-related activities until his contract situation is resolved.
"Kind of had heard that he was making that choice Authentic Mike Evans Jersey ," head coach Pete Carroll said. "I wish he was here. That would be nice. But we're focusing on the guys that are here and we'll see how that goes."
Thomas is entering the final year of a four-year extension signed prior to the 2014 season. He is scheduled to make $8.5 million in base salary in 2018.
"I want to remain a Seahawk for the rest of my career but I also believe that based on my production over the last 8 years that I've earned the right to have this taken care of as soon as possible," Thomas wrote. "I want to have certainty in regards to the upcoming years of my career."
The Seahawks can fine Thomas $84,435 if he misses all three days of the minicamp. Fines are ultimately at the team's discretion.
Defensive end Chris Clemons was the last Seahawks player to skip the mandatory minicamp in 2012, but he signed a new contract prior to training camp and was in attendance there. Running back Marshawn Lynch in 2014 and safety Kam Chancellor in 2015 did hold out from training camp with Chancellor missing the first two weeks of the regular season.
Carroll said each situation is different when it comes to holdouts.
"It's an individual case with whoever the guy it, whatever his story is," Carroll said. "I don't see putting them in a basket. I think you look at each guy and whatever is going on, the history and all that and you deal with it accordingly."
Thomas Womens Mitchell Trubisky Jersey , defensive end Frank Clark and cornerback Byron Maxwell had all stayed away from the team during voluntary workouts. Clark and Maxwell were both in attendance Tuesday, though Clark was limited due to a sore hamstring.
If Thomas' holdout extends into training camp, he can be fined $40,000 a day for each day he misses. Additional penalties are incurred if he misses more than six days of camp. Carroll said he is uncertain how the situation will play out but that he still views Thomas as a part of their program.
"Heck yeah, he's under contract. Sure," Carroll said. "... He gives you everything he's got when he's with you."
Notes: CB Dontae Johnson had surgery to repair a broken bone in his foot. He is currently in a walking boot and recovering.
HOUSTON TEXANS (4-12)
OPEN CAMP: July 26, Greenbrier http://www.jaguarscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-jalen-ramsey-jersey , West Virginia
LAST YEAR: Texans had first losing record since 2013 as they dealt with numerous injuries, including to rookie quarterback Deshaun Watson and superstar defensive end J.J. Watt. Watson was bright spot in disappointing season for his play in seven games before he tore anterior cruciate ligament in right knee in practice. He threw for 1,699 yards and 19 touchdowns, giving Texans hope they've finally found franchise quarterback after years of misfires and disappointment. Another positive was continued improvement of 2014 top overall pick Jadeveon Clowney. Defensive end finished second in NFL with career-high 21 tackles for losses and his 9 1/2 sacks, 21 quarterback hits and two forced fumbles were also career bests. He had career-high 59 tackles and started all 16 games for first time in career after struggling with injuries in first two NFL seasons before playing 14 games in 2016
IMPORTANT ADDITIONS: S Tyrann Mathieu, G Senio Kelemete, G Zach Fulton Authentic DeSean Jackson Jersey , OT Seantrel Henderson, CB Aaron Colvin, QB Brandon Weeden.
IMPORTANT LOSSES: LB Brian Cushing, OT Jeff Allen, OL Xavier Su'a-Filo.
CAMP NEEDS: Texans will have eye on two of their biggest stars who are returning to field after sustaining season-ending injuries last season. Watson must show surgically repaired right knee has healed and that he still has same burst and playmaking ability he showed as rookie last season. After Watt played eight games over last two seasons because of injuries, including broken left leg last season, Houston must see if Watt can return to Defensive Player of Year form. Texans will also use camp to see how offensive line fits together and hope revamped group protects QB much better than last season Authentic Derrick Henry Jersey , when team allowed second-most sacks in NFL.
EXPECTATIONS: If Watson is healthy and can build on limited work as rookie, Houston's offense will be much better. Defensive front will get boost if Watt can stay on field to play with Clowney, and secondary should be much improved with addition of Mathieu and Colvin. With Watson and Watt leading team, Texans should shake off last season's struggles to contend for third AFC South title in four years.
Womens Cassius Marsh Jersey

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

2018-11-19 14:55 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.025803 second(s), 21 queries .

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list