View: 21|Reply: 0

Maplestory M Mesos Is Simpler

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Junior

Credits
Post time 2018-11-19 10:48:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
So my proposal is not good finally. Additionally, I watched a man, I think it had been AKradian, he proposed to provide every classes a DPS cap which is the worst idea in my own opinion, because certain ppl could just take a slow hitter and have so many support skills and aren't supposed to buy Maplestory M Mesos  bossing.

So, adjusting damage cap damage to reduce cap for certain quick hitters who aren't necessarely bossing is required. There are factors such as% skills, number of hits, role-play and buffing advantages which can be either attack, defense, avoid, etc., to take in consideration to correct damage cap.

Of course, Nexon can do that job with test server using same funding of all characters. Taking funds of a personality who can deal cap the earliest (excluding Zero), test harm and then repairing damage cap. Then, balancing done!

So I thought we can nerf Dorothy hardcore and produce a tower of Oz revamp. A revamp which will be to alter Floor 50 and place Dorothy out of the dungeon and ought to be in another room. A room which we can defeat her in party!! Or trip.

We can even nerf Dorothy and Hard Lotus hardcore. So they could match with my suggestion in preceding paragraph. We can even reducing other end-game boss HP and/or diminishing the timer or make them more challenging to conquer.

And get rid of% HP harm. About% HP harm system... that needs a rework. We have to create defense, precision and avoidability more usefull. I am aware there's a system like challenging magnus. I notice by funding my Hero further along with the amount of times I attempt him, I realize that the%HP harm he deals on me with spin or rush seems LOWER!!

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

2018-12-10 12:51 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.027112 second(s), 21 queries .

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list