View: 9|Reply: 0

Maplestory M Mesos Is As Amazing As Ever

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Junior

Credits
Post time 2018-12-1 10:52:42 | Show all posts |Read mode

What are your ideas? Any idea on how much my primary and items can sell for? World is BROA. Thanks so much for your time guys!

In order to help keep it spoiler free, I'll consult with this boss as"boss".My question is this: I cannot seem to fight the Boss. This is not the one that is regular, although the level 190 one. Either I perish too much or run out of time? Any Maplestory M Mesos  hints? My character is flat 176, and class bishop.Keep moving and attempt using abilities which you may use quickly, not necessarily the ones which hit hardest.

You can use the portals around the most effective platforms, don't try using the portals that are bottom, you'll only waste time. You are going to use the portal site on the left if the lasers are turning clockwise . You use the portal on the right if they're turning counter-clockwise. Don't try jumping on the core, you will end up slamming in the direct route of the lasers and will not make it.

While in the second phase, try to keep to avoid his cable jab. So don't worry about them that far, the large inks will only take at you upward. He is recovery, strike him repeatedly and the cure will fail, but leave him be and he'll cure a lot, when a blue ball of energy seems over his mind.

Mode is like the stage on steroids; the healing ball will probably be red, not blue, although you'll follow the very same principles as the stage. When he starts using jag-jump, suction or even teleport away from him, or he'll hit you with a cord jab. Sometimes he'll put down a device, which will prevent you from jumping especially if he turns the screen dark.

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

2018-12-10 11:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.025849 second(s), 21 queries .

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list