View: 8|Reply: 0

MapleStory 2: How to Use Mounts

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Junior

Credits
Post time 2018-12-1 11:31:36 | Show all posts |Read mode

As noted above, I cannot solo Chaos Vellum, therefore these mesos could be utilised to fund my main character further, or even my second main.Moreover, for me , which makes mesos is the gist of the Maplestory 2 Mesos , since it is the most effective means to obtain progress in this sport (farming in certain events also functions, but can be tedious and time consuming).

If I'm not making mesos or other types of money, then I honestly feel as if I'm doing nothing. And as mentioned previously, because boss runs will not satisfy my appetite for mesos, when I had range, like I was doing, I still need to merch.

The main point is that I have hours to perform regular, and if end game supervisors made me a sufficient number of mesos, I could stop merching entirely and just login every Thursday to kill the supervisors, and generally enjoy a more pleasurable gaming experience.

The lack of a rewarding aspect, in case those directors have been killed by you, has to do with the reality that after you kill those bosses, what you obtain is near useless. The experience may be rewarding the very first time because they were killed by you you kill them , but after some time it turns into a'job', and also an ineffective one in that.

Okay, so I just started playing with this game a couple of days ago because there were a couple of people telling me it was. Not gont lie - This game, in its present state, is BORING.Why? The dilemma is that this game feels like Adventure Quest and is a game. Sure, it is a match with a world, however its 2D graphics prevents it from from having the atmosphere like the Elder Scrolls games.

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html !

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

2018-12-10 11:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.025167 second(s), 21 queries .

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list