View: 130|Reply: 0

Jets 2018 Roster Countdown: Number 43 Parry Nickerson

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Junior

Credits
Post time 2018-12-24 11:07:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
Our Jets roster countdown turns to Parry Nickerson.Name: Parry NickersonNumber: 43Year with Jets: 1stProjected Role: Backup slot cornerHis 2017: Nickerson’s final year at Tulane saw him earn a first team all conference in the American Athletic Conference. He picked off six passed and recorded 48 tackles. The Jets picked him in the sixth round of the 2018 NFL Draft.2018 will be a success if: Nickerson improves his game and develops into a potential replacement for Buster Skrine in 2019. For a time Brian Winters Jersey , it seemed like he might give Skrine a run for his money this year, but an injury has sidelined him for much of training camp. That likely will hamper his ability to contribute much this season.Odds of making the roster: A sixth round pick is usually something close to a coin toss Authentic Buster Skrine Jersey , but the Jets seem to like Nickerson quite a bit. I think he is Probable (75-99%). What was the most important play of yesterday’s Week 5 victory for the Jets over Denver?The Jets’ victory was so convincing that it didn’t feel to me like any one particular play was the turning point. Since I am forced to pick one, I am going to go with Sam Darnold’s first touchdown pass to Robby Anderson in the second quarter.Within the context of the game it gave the Jets the lead for the first time Youth Quincy Enunwa Jersey , which they would never relinquish.Within the context of the season it might have been even more important. There has been a lot of negativity around the team in recent weeks. One of the biggest frustrations we have heard has been the offense’s inability to make big plays in the passing game. Is Jeremy Bates dialing up enough deep shots? Is Sam Darnold too gunshy? Is Robby Anderson regressing?We can’t come to any long-term conclusions based on the result of one play, but this touchdown pass and the one that followed it later in the quarter will at least put some minds at ease for one week.That’s what I think. What do you think was the game’s most important play.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

2019-6-26 11:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.029690 second(s), 21 queries .

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list