View: 174|Reply: 0

Connect MapleStory to your Maplestory 2 accounts

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Junior

Credits
Post time 2019-1-11 11:20:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
Flying mounts I feel could use a way instead of just rising to the surface to return. As of right now in the CBT, I have found no solution to drop except to discharge the midair. So I don't have any idea if it will change as it releases again this isn't the last product.

Is that Maplestory 2 Mesos has automobile looting that does not require any type of product that is special or a pet. All you need to do is the choice in your inventory and you are ready to go. I am overjoyed seeing this.Another thing which has changed a little is the skill tree. It's still the exact same as it pertains to investing points but in the looks of it, I wonder whether we will be able to invest skill points max every skill like in best maplestory m mesos shop.

I am hoping that down the line that the Kaiser course will create an appearance as that is my favorite in Maplestory. I feel like that has become the Heavy Gunner course that is in CBT, but that I don't know for certain, although the mechanic is my second.

It's just an assumption.Maple Story 2 has kept all the charm, cuteness and humor of the original all while introducing the entire world of Maple to people from another standpoint. With lots of customization options, automobile looting (with no pet), great story, and entertaining mounts I'm looking forward to the release and to dive deeper in the game.

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/News/new-year-2019-sale.html!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

2019-8-21 15:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.026963 second(s), 21 queries .

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list