View: 162|Reply: 0

Josh Reynolds Color Rush Jersey

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Middle Member

Credits
Post time 2019-1-22 11:54:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
The Los Angeles Rams are taking on the Green Bay Packers in Week 8 and have two Rams of note on the final injury report:2018 LA Rams Week 8 injury reportNamePOSInjuryWed. StatusThu. StatusFri. StatusGame StatusNamePOSInjuryWed. StatusThu. StatusFri. StatusGame StatusSo it’s just WR Cooper Kupp and LB Trevon Young likely out on Sunday. Concerns about DL Michael Brockers or DL Ndamukong Suh can be allayed at least until kickoff.As for Kupp and Young replacements https://www.ramsfanstore.com/John-Johnson-Jersey , we know how things will look for the former as WR Josh Reynolds and WR Nick Williams look to get involved. As for Young, John Franklin-Myers will take some of Young’s snaps. It also means DL Tanzel Smart will likely get activated on Sunday.Here’s GB’s side:2018 Green Bay Packers Week 8 injury reportNamePOSInjuryWed. StatusThu. StatusFri. StatusGame StatusNamePOSInjuryWed. StatusThu. StatusFri. StatusGame StatusHere’s what they had to say over at Acme Packing Company, the SB Nation community for Packers fans: Running back C.J. Anderson closed the 2017 season with 1 Josh Reynolds Color Rush Jersey ,007 rushing yards, but that didn’t translate into a starting job this season.Anderson was released by the Broncos in April and found work as a little-used backup to Christian McCaffrey in Carolina. He was released by the Panthers after appearing in nine games and spent a week with the Raiders in early December without getting into a game, so it looked like it was set to be a lost season for the veteran tailback.Things can change quickly in the NFL Samson Ebukam Jersey , however, and Anderson finally got his chance for the Rams in Week 16. He signed as insurance against Todd Gurley‘s knee injury and wound up getting the start against Arizona. Anderson made the most of it.He ran for 167 yards and a touchdown and said after the game that he “never gave up on myself” during a trying year.“I’ve always had the chip. I’ve never stopped playing with the chip,” Anderson said Dominique Easley Color Rush Jersey , via the . “Every team had a circumstance [for] releasing me. So it’s timing. Opportunity is another [thing]. This actually worked out with perfect timing and I get my opportunity.”Gurley’s condition is described as day-to-day and could be back in Week 17 with the Rams still playing for a first-round playoff bye. If not, the Rams likely feel comfortable rolling with Anderson against the 49ers.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

2019-9-21 21:55 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.028060 second(s), 21 queries .

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list