View: 58|Reply: 0

High Quality Valentino Replica Bags

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Middle Member

Credits
Post time 2019-3-12 10:29:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
If you briefly read Jen's post...you know what Gucci has in store for this season...but ladies and gentlemen http://www.designerbag.store/scarfs-shawls , if you want to know more...read on...Gucci goes manga (Japanese comic strip) style this season for the Gucci Cruise Collection. A unique collaboration between the renowned Japanese manga artist, Hirohiko Araki and Gucci's Creative Director, Frida Giannini, together they feature a Cruise Collection that will bring a manga story to life. The story will feature the whimsical story titled, "Jolyne: Fly High with Gucci" with three characters and one fashionable unicorn. Araki's Manga tells the adventure of Jolyne Cujoh, a student who inherits a keepsake from her mother’s Gucci collection. Propelled by the mystery behind her vintage treasure High Quality Valentino Replica Bags , she embarks on a journey that transcends time. Echoing the sensual color palette and graphic undertones of Giannini's Cruise collection with symbolic references to the House's iconic Flora pattern that has been reinterpreted in a number of the collection’s signature pieces, Araki's extraordinary technique gives a three dimensional effect to his characters. For manga, anime, and Gucci lovers, this is for you! You can go on Gucci's website for more information and watch the unveiling of this story!Happy Shopping! And in this case...Happy Reading as well! On September 10th, Yes Saint Laurent officially launched their much anticipated YSL Roady. Designed by Creative Director Stefano Pilati High Quality wallet Replica , the YSL Roady has been grabbing the attention of many fashionistas. Many celebrities have been sported sporting this bag. The list includes Mary Kate Olsen, Rachel Bilson, Kate Beckinsale, Kylie Minogue, and many more.The design doesn’t amaze me. It’s a simple hobo shape with matching handle, yet I’m so drawn to it. Perhaps it’s the ring attachments to the handle that draws me or the fact that it’s such a great everyday bag. What I do like about the bag is the color and style options. The red textured leather is a dark brownish undertone red that doesn’t scream bloody! The blue leather isn’t too bright and the silver isn’t cheap looking. The Roady also comes in black patent leather Cheap Quality YSL Replica Bags , black or silver stingray embossed leather, black leather, and black leather with metal chain insert detail. The price range is $1195-$1795.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

2019-6-18 10:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.030054 second(s), 21 queries .

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list