View: 48|Reply: 0

Andrew Whitworth Jersey

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Junior

Credits
Post time 2019-4-16 13:45:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
Los Angeles Rams vs. Minnesota Vikings: Preview Q&A with Daily Norseman All eyes on LA...The Los Angeles Rams are taking on the Minnesota Vikings on national TV tonight with the stage all our own.So to get a better sense of who we’re facing Andrew Whitworth Jersey , I linked up with Christopher Gates from Daily Norseman, the SB Nation community for Vikings fans.So I can’t start in on Week 4 without acknowledging Week 3. Um...what the hell was that?! How have you guys rationalized that performance given (a) how good you guys are and (b) how good the Bills are?Where are things offensively? At 31st in the league in rushing yards per game, obviously the ground game is an issue. How much of that is systemic and how much is specific like Dalvin Cook coming back into action after last year’s ACL injury?Last year, I thought you guys had the best defense in the entire NFL. There’s hasn’t been much personnel turnover, but things seem less effective. It’s not as if things are horrible, but things don’t seem to be as dominant on that side. So what’s caused the decline?What’s the latest on the Everson Griffen story? We’re all wishing for the best for him on a personal front, so I’m hoping by the time we get through the game there’s good news here. But is it something that there were indicators of or was this seemingly out of the blue? (Get well Robert Woods Jersey , Griff!)So obviously coming off of an NFC Championship appearance, expectations are high. And I know Mike Zimmer signed that extension a couple of years back. But where does this era stack up right now in Vikes history? Obviously the Purple People Eaters and four Super Bowl appearances are at the top. And the Jerry Burns years were pretty good, but those Dennis Green teams...whew. Obviously we’ll have to see what happens over the next few years with Kirk Cousins locked in through 2020, but where does this era sit historically for you guys?Thanks to Chris for the time. The Los Angeles Rams (8-0) head east in Week 9 to take on the NFC South leading New Orleans Saints (6-1) in Week 9. This NFC battle between two offensive juggernauts surely has playoff implications, so health is of the utmost importance. Luckily, for the Rams, the Wednesday injury report looks promising. Obviously the most glaring name on the report is that of wide receiver Cooper Kupp Brandon Allen Jersey , who has missed the last two weeks after suffering a knee injury against the Denver Broncos in Week 6. The good news, however, is that head coach Sean McVay said earlier this week that Kupp stands “a very good chance” of suiting up against the Saints. OLB Trevon Young (back) was also listed as limited in the team’s walk-thru on Wednesday. As for the Saints, they received some bad news earlier today regarding rookie pass-rusher Marcus Davenport. Here is the Saints’ initial injury report:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

2019-6-25 02:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.028504 second(s), 21 queries .

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list