View: 80|Reply: 0

White Pat McAfee Jersey

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Middle Member

Credits
Post time 2019-5-9 14:50:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
Darius Leonard Wraps Up Regular Season With AFC Defensive Player Of The Week HonorsThe National Football League has announced that Indianapolis Colts rookie linebacker Darius Leonard has been named the AFC’s Defensive Player of the Week for his standout performance Week 17 in the Colts’ playoff-clinching road win over the Tennessee Tita...Q&A with Booger McFarland: Colts-Texans playoff matchup White Pat McAfee Jersey , success of Andrew Luck, containing DeShaun Watson and more – The AthleticQ&A with Booger McFarland: Colts-Texans playoff matchup, success of Andrew Luck, containing DeShaun Watson and moreSix scenes that defined the Colts' turnaround seasonSix scenes that defined the Colts' turnaround seasonColts Notebook: Ryan Kelly Returns To Practice, Plans To Play Sunday | 1070 the FanThe Colts had their first practice of Wild Card week on Wednesday. What were the takeaways from the Colts’ returning to practice, in preparing for the Texans?Ryan Kelly feels good, expects to return for Texans game | CBS 4 - Indianapolis News, Weather, Traffic and Sports | WTTVINDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – In their biggest game of the season, the Indianapolis Colts anticipate the return of the anchor of their offensive line. Center Ryan Kelly, who missed Sunday’s play-in victory at Tennessee with a neck injury, is expected to return to practice and be in the lineup for Satu...Colts center Ryan Kelly (neck): 'I'm ready to play' against HoustonThe Colts are likely to have their starting five on the offensive line together and ready to go on Saturday for the first time since Thanksgiving.Colts’ ‘1-0’ Mindset Continues Into PostseasonWhen Frank Reich was hired as the Indianapolis Colts’ head coach, he brought with him a very strict “one-day-at-a-time” mindset. And even after a 1-5 start to the season, that approach never wavered. Now, Reich and the Colts find themselves ready to takeColts Matt Eberflus, Nick Sirianni Talk Head Coaching Possibilities | 1070 the FanWhat do Colts coordinators Matt Eberflus and Nick Sirianni think about their names being thrown around as head coaching candidates?Important Takeaways From Colts/Texans Meetings in 2018 | 1070 the FanHere’s a closer look at some key takeaways from the Colts and Texans splitting 2018 meetings and the impact of those this Saturday.Cure for what’s ailing T.Y. Hilton’s ankle? Maybe it’s the Texans | CBS 4 - Indianapolis News, Weather, Traffic and Sports | WTTVINDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – He’s not been himself, not since week 14 at Houston when he ran a deep post Pat McAfee Jersey 2019 , got behind rookie safety Justin Reid, snatched Andrew Luck’s laser out of the air for a 60-yard gain and was rolled to the turf. T.Y. Hilton got up. And limped.Colts Quick Scouting Report: Wild Card Round Vs. Houston TexansThe Indianapolis Colts and Houston Texans clash for the third time this season in the opening round of the 2018-19 playoffs. The teams are obviously familiar with each other by this point, but there are always new things to pick up on in each matchup.Quenton Nelson Named Second-Team All-Pro By Pro Football FocusAfter a standout rookie season in which he didn't miss an entire snap, Indianapolis Colts left guard Quenton Nelson has been named Second-Team All-Pro by Pro Football Focus.Kravitz: From steroids to salvation, former NFL player Ron Solt uses CBD to return from the brink of ruin – The Athletic“I hope the teams I played for know I put out for them," Solt said. "I paid a price, but I’m not going to moan and bitch about it. It’s part of the game."Broncos complete interview with former Colts HC Chuck Pagano for team's head-coaching positionJohn Elway and the Broncos' search committee interviewed their first candidate on Wednesday.COLTS MEDIA INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — The Tennessee Titans believe a whole new look might solve their Andrew Luck problem.Hey, nothing else has worked.Since the Indianapolis Colts drafted Luck with the No. 1 overall pick in 2012, he’s started nine games against the Titans and never lost — not when he played poorly, not when he left early, not even when he got hurt. So this time, the Titans are going with a different strategy in hopes of outwitting an old nemesis.“They give you multiple looks, they’re probably more multiple than any team in the league,” Colts coach Frank Reich said. “I look at it much like an offense, in terms of what we try to do on offense with packages, they do it on defense. They do it well.”The Titans (5-4) have stolen a page right out of New England’s playbook and made it work.They’ve allowed the fewest points per game, fewest touchdowns scored and lowest passer rating against the blitz in the league. They’ve moved into second place in the AFC South, one game behind Houston, by pitching consecutive second-half shutouts against Dallas’ Dak Prescott and New England’s Tom Brady.Now comes the hard part: Beating Luck.“For me it’s always personal going against this guy,” said Jurrell Casey, the Titans’ three-time Pro Bowl defensive lineman whose struggles against Luck also include two college losses. “I’m always talking mess but right now I can’t talk too much mess. He’s got the upper hand.”Tennessee knows the story all too well.Before sweeping Indy (4-5) last season White Peyton Manning Jersey , when Luck sat out following shoulder surgery, the Titans had lost 11 straight in the series to three different Indy quarterbacks — Luck, former Titans starter Matt Hasselbeck and Dan Orlovsky, who ended the Colts’ 0-13 start with a win over Tennessee in 2011.Even in the game Luck initially injured the shoulder, Week 3 in 2015, his late rally gave the Colts their first win of the season.But this week’s challenge could be even more daunting with Luck playing some of the best football of his career.He’s thrown at least one touchdown pass in a league-high 32 consecutive games and three or more TDs in six straight games, fourth all time behind Tom Brady, Peyton Manning and Dan Marino. Luck’s completion rate, 66.3 percent, is a career best and he hasn’t been sacked in 185 dropbacks, another career high.Not surprisingly, the Colts have won three straight and can get back to .500 — if Luck wins again.“I’m aware of it,” Luck said, downplaying his 9-0 mark. “But what’s happened has happened and good, bad or ugly, it doesn’t really matter.”GEARING UPThe health of Tennessee quarterback Marcus Mariota has improved dramatically since an elbow injury produced numbness in his throwing hand in the season opener, and it’s shown. In the past two games, he’s completed 69.9 percent of his passes with 468 yards, four TD passes, no interceptions and a 122.2 passer rating in victories over Dallas and New England. Mariota also caught a 21-yard pass and ran for 21 yards in last week’s victory over the Patriots.LONG-TIME ACQUAINTANCESColts kicker Adam Vinatieri has been around so long he could break George Blanda’s NFL record for most career regular-season wins (209) on Sunday. And he could set the new mark against one of his former teammates, new Titans coach Mike Vrabel. Vinatieri entered the league in 1996 Peyton Manning Jersey 2019 , one year before Vrabel was drafted, and then spent five years together in New England in the early 2000s before Vinatieri joined the Colts as a free agent in 2006.SHUTDOWN DIt’s not just the obvious stats showing how well the Titans have played defensively. New England managed only six first downs, 117 yards and converted 1 of 7 third downs last week in the second half. The improvement also coincides with the return of strong safety Kenny Vaccaro, who missed three games because of an injured elbow. “I think it’s a credit to the players, that’s what it is,” Vrabel said. “They get a call, and the players go out and execute. That’s really what it comes down to.”REGGIE’S RETURNFormer Colts receiver Reggie Wayne returns to Lucas Oil Stadium for his induction into Indy’s Ring of Honor. Wayne spent his entire 14-year career with the Colts, playing in a franchise-record 211 games and catching 1,070 passes for 14,345 yards and 82 TDs. He’s 10th in the NFL all time in receptions and yards receiving and was part of both of Indy’s Super Bowl teams. Manning, Marvin Harrison, Edgerrin James, Jeff Saturday, all former teammates, have already been inducted. Tony Dungy, who coached Wayne, and former general manager Bill Polian, who drafted Wayne in 2001, have also been inducted.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

2019-8-25 12:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038472 second(s), 21 queries .

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list