View: 74|Reply: 0

Ethan-Westbrooks-Jersey

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Middle Member

Credits
Post time 2019-5-16 10:59:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
The Chiefs and Rams Gave Us Football at It’s Most Insane and Glorious | The Big LeadIn what many are calling the greatest game in NFL history https://www.ramsfanstore.com/t-shirts , the Rams and the Chiefs put on a show for the ages. Instant analysis aplenty here, all of which points to how incredibly epic this game truly was.Rams Prevail In Super Bowl Light, But The Real Winner Is The NFL | ForbesSay what you will about the state of defense in the modern NFL (I’ve said plenty), but if we’re looking at more games like this one, what’s not to love? It’s not often I get texts from my mom and two ex’s during one game. Tecmo Bowl is reality.Fans loved Rams-Chiefs ‘Monday Night Football’ instant classic | Larry Brown SportsIt’ll take a while to digest. And I’m glad I bought laundry detergent yesterday, because... yeah, this game was a real benchmark for the 2018 season and beyond. Where do we go from here? Well, into a bye week, for starters. Whew.Chiefs WR Sammy Watkins sees limited time in return | NFL.comDuring the preseason, when the Los Angeles Rams let Sammy Watkins walk and traded for Marcus Peters, many pointed to their eventual showdown on the gridiron. It didn’t quite work out that way Los Angeles Rams Hats , as the overpaid and oft-injured Watkins was barely on the field.VIDEO: Andy Reid, Marcus Peters hug following ‘MNF’ thriller | Rams OfficialAwwww. Hey, good to see it. Papa Bear Andy Reid is a good dude, and a hell of a coach, and his manly embrace of his traded CB is nice to see. Peters didn’t get torched on the night, and was able to secure what should have been a game-sealing INT.Alexander: Rams-Chiefs was played where it belonged | OC RegisterAbsolutely. Given the events that have transpired in Southern California of late, many hitting very close to home for the Rams, the Coliseum was a fitting place for such a legendary battle. The community deserved it.Saints may have a tougher road to the top seed in the NFC than the Rams | Ramblin’ FanOn paper, New Orleans does indeed have a bit tougher schedule. They seem to be doing just fine, though. Even at 10-1, the Rams will need to more or less win out if they’re to edge the Saints for home field throughout.Twitter reacts to Aaron Donald’s dominant game vs. Chiefs | RamsWireAaron Donald is pretty good. The Twitter is convinced.Twitter rips ‘all-star’ officiating crew for Rams-Chiefs game | RamsWireLots of laundry on Monday night Los Angeles Rams Hoodie , but it did seem to go both ways. Twitter reacts.In the unsung heroes category:In the “yes, that game really was that crazy” column:And, finally, in the “Mahomes is awesome, but still” department: Game One versus the Oakland RaidersCB, Marcus Peters’ interception for touchdownGame Two versus the Arizona CardinalsHome opener: Are the Cardinals ever going to cross our fifty?Game Three versus the Carson ChargersInjuries to CB Aqib Talib and Marcus PetersGame Four versus the Minnesota VikingsQB Jared Goff on fire, pass to WR Copper Kupp in the end zone a thing of beautyGame Five versus Seattle SeahawksWhat happened to the Rams secondary?Game Six versus the Denver BroncosDominating performance by Rams overall and in particular, RB Todd Gurley The referees stink in this leagueGame Seven versus the San Francisco 49’ersDT Aaron Donald is unstoppable and who is this TE for Niners, George Kittle? Game Eight versus Green Bay PackersPlease lord, not the last two minutes with QB Aaron Rodgers? Thank you, KR Ty Montgomery you’re my hero even if others think your dumb.Game Nine versus New Orleans SaintsThat was a first down! Replay sucks. CB Marcus Peters https://www.ramsfanstore.com/Ethan-Westbrooks-Jersey , what are you thinking?Game Ten versus Seattle SeahawksNice rebound from tough loss, see ya Seachickens.Game Eleven versus Kansas City ChiefsThe greatest regular season game I’ve ever seen in 60 years of Rams football, incredible winGame Twelve versus Detroit LionsBye week blues, Rams’ offense looks crummy even though we got the winGame Thirteen versus Chicago BearsWhat the heck was that, Rams’ defense gives up 15 points and we still lose? I want the Bears in the playoffsGame Fourteen versus Philadelphia EaglesPanic mode. QB Jared Goff attempted to recreate the “butt fumble” with historic gaffe, by falling down and then trying to throw the ball. Rams better get better fast with only two games left.Game Fifteen versus Arizona CardinalsTrade RB Todd Gurley, we got C.J. Anderson.Game Sixteen versus San Francisco 49’ersNo Gurley, no problem. Niners stink, I love DT Aaron Donald even if he didn’t get record. Rams earn bye week.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

2019-8-25 13:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.027572 second(s), 21 queries .

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list