Search
View: 30|Reply: 0

The Eagles need a running back.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-6-12 16:00:59 | Show all posts |Read mode
The Eagles have cap room. They’ve been willing to bring back former players in the past.If you’re looking to play connect-the-dots Black Wes Hopkins Jerseys , this one makes a degree of sense.According to Josh Reed of WIVB in Buffalo, the Eagles have called the Bills to see if running back LeSean McCoy was available.McCoy spent his first six years with the Eagles, and would likely be willing if not eager to leave a rebuilding project for a more established team. And the Eagles could certainly use a back of his category, after losing Jay Ajayi to a torn ACL.It’s unclear if the Bills would want to unload him, as that would be a de facto admission that this season is about getting in position for next season (and given their giant pile of dead money Wes Hopkins Jerseys 2019 , it’s a reasonable position).McCoy has two years left on his current deal, and the Eagles just restructured Fletcher Cox‘s contract to create more room. Jason Kelce needed a couple of months to recover before making a decision on his future. Although he didn’t need surgery, the Eagles center said Monday he played through a Grade 2 medial collateral ligament tear, a broken foot, a torn elbow and “other nagging things” last season. “At one point Black Herman Edwards Jerseys , I had a brace on the entire left side of my body, and that starts to bother you a little bit,” Kelce said, via video from the team.Kelce decided to return for another season, agreeing in March to a one-year contract extension through 2021. Kelce Herman Edwards Jerseys 2019 , though, admits he has approached each season one year at a time for “the last two or three years, [and] I think most older guys are in the same mindset.”Despite his injuries, Kelce earned first-team All-Pro honors in 2018, his second consecutive. He has started 110 games for the Eagles since they made him a sixth-round pick in 2011.“I just think at this point Black Brian Westbrook Jerseys , there’s still too many positives and not enough negatives to really seriously step away from the game,” Kelce said.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

2019-7-20 22:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.026123 second(s), 21 queries .

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list