Search
View: 25|Reply: 0

Jaguars coach Doug Marrone has been accused

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2019-6-18 16:27:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
He now says he wishes someone had told him just to kick the extra point.“If I had to do it all over and I knew this was going to happen Black D.J. Hayden Jerseys , yeah, I wish someone would have said something,” Marrone said. “Because the one thing I don’t want to do is get my character attacked, which has happened in the past and happens again.”There’s been talk that Marrone is still salty over not getting the Jets’ head coaching job in 2015, and that made him want to stick it to the Jets on Sunday. Marrone says it was simply relying on a chart that says to go for two if the touchdown gives you a 19-point lead.“People who know me know how much I respect the game. I have a ton of respect for [Jets Head] Coach [Todd] Bowles D.J. Hayden Jerseys 2019 , and [Jets General Manager] Mike Maccagnan is one of my good friends,” Marrone said. “Whatever happened in the past is the past; it had nothing to do with the people or the game itself that鈥檚 on the field. So, for me that鈥檚 exactly what happened 鈥?right, wrong or indifferent. I would never do anything like that. I just wouldn鈥檛 because I respect the game too much. It has nothing to do with any of the other crap.鈥漌hat it has to do with, Marrone says Black Donte Moncrief Jerseys , was simply relying on the two-point conversion chart, and not having an assistant coach tell him to throw out the chart when there’s only 25 seconds left in the game. When Jaguars head coach Doug Marrone was asked about cornerback Jalen Ramsey and linebacker Telvin Smith opting not to join the team for workouts this week, Marrone noted the voluntary nature of this phase of work before saying he was sure both were working hard and that he tries not “to concern myself with things that are out of my control.”Jaguars executive vice president of football operations Tom Coughlin had a different take on things. If you recall Coughlin’s view that being on time for meetings meant arriving well in advance of their scheduled start time, you probably won’t be surprised by the take.“We’re close to 100 percent attendance — and quite frankly all of our players should be here,” Coughlin said Donte Moncrief Jerseys 2019 , via John Oehser of the team’s website.It’s obvious that Coughlin would like to have all of the players in attendance for this round of work, but the only time that every player is required to participate in the offseason program is during a three-day minicamp in June. Unless that changes in the next Collective Bargaining Agreement, there’s nowhere players should be at this time of year.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

2019-7-23 11:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.029331 second(s), 21 queries .

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list