View: 97|Reply: 0

Williams said on that Eagles center Jason

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Middle Member

Credits
Post time 2019-6-18 17:00:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
Usually Womens Mike Quick Jersey , when you ask a young player to name his favorite player in the NFL, he’ll name someone who plays his own position, or maybe a big star like Tom Brady or Patrick Mahomes. Alabama defensive lineman Quinnen Williams is a little different.Kelce is his favorite player. Williams spends a lot of time studying interior line play and consistently finds that Kelce is the center who plays the game at the highest level, and Williams figures if he studies Kelce closely enough to learn everything he does Reggie White Jersey , he’ll be prepared for any center he faces.“My favorite football player is Jason Kelce, so going up against him is going to be crazy. I’ve looked up to him, I’ve watched everything he does,” Williams said. “He’s the real deal. I’ve gone against a lot of centers Josh Sweat Jerseys Stitched , and I watch Jason Kelce film, study him, learn his technique, learn the things he does Youth Rasul Douglas Jerseys , and then I can defeat other centers. . . . He’s my favorite player.”That’s an unusual answer, but one NFL teams will love: A player who’s passionate enough about the game that he so thoroughly studies line play in the NFL is a player who has the right mental approach to football.NFL Picks Week 5 2018: Game Predictions by Football Writers The Bleeding Green Nation writers picks are in for Week 5 of the 2018 regular season schedule! Each week we’ll predict the winners of each and every NFL game. We’ll tally the results along the way and see who comes out on top at the end of the season. After Week 4, I am now on top of the standings. When it comes to this week’s Philadelphia Eagles versus Minnesota Vikings game, the Eagles are unanimously favored by BGN writers. SB Nation’s FanPulse results show that BGN readers fans think the Eagles will win by an average of three points. Vikings fans Youth Zach Ertz Jerseys , meanwhile, expect Minnesota to lose by an average of one point. (Sign up for BGN FanPulse here)Feel free to post your own predictions or discuss the writer predictions in the comments. You can also vote for who you think will win the games. I’ll tally those results in a “BGN Community” column. Vote in the polls beneath the table. Let’s get to this week’s picks!NFL Week 5 Picks BGN PicksBLGBenjaminCodyAlexisTylerJamesLeeBGN ReadersBGN PicksBLGBenjaminCodyAlexisTylerJamesLeeBGN ReadersVOTEVote for YOUR picks below. (Cliick here if you can’t see the polls.)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

2019-10-15 19:45 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.028487 second(s), 21 queries .

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list