View: 578|Reply: 5

NERF SUGGESTION. VERY IMPORTANT POST

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Junior

Credits
Post time 2017-7-17 03:58:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
Dev team need to nerf contested layups and dunks very hard . This what players do to you teach silver or gold rank in ladeder . They run to paint and pump fake about 2-4 times and either dunk or layup .  It is very hard to block it and somehow it always goes in .  So I think the dev team should do is if a player pump 1 or more times in paint in decreases there chance of making a dunk or layup drastically. Also dev team should fix the steal and bumping mechanic . They should make it where if you bump player you have a higher chance of stealing from them . Right now if you bump a player and steal it won't work . My last request is that you guys should nerf fade . Fade just OP. My idea is that if you fade you have a slightly lower chance of activating a fireball . So ye leave a comment on how you think about this and hope dev team see this and fix this .

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Junior

Credits
Post time 2017-7-17 04:31:50 | Show all posts
This should probably be under Bugs/Suggestions, but you do have a point.

When you bump into someone, the steal chance should increase, and the pump fake under the basket should decrease the FG %. Please do something about this admin.

One thing that Ziggyzig didn't bring up but is also a good suggestion is to fix the animations in the game. It is very hard to tell when someone blocks another player when going for a dunk.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Junior

Credits
Post time 2017-7-17 05:23:53 | Show all posts
This needs to be under the suggestions thread.
Anyways, +1 to this idea.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Junior

Credits
 Author| Post time 2017-7-18 04:28:11 | Show all posts
update: I'm quitting this because 2 C's named Athletic and parchfished have been doing pump fakes near the rim and then dunking/ layups . Like I said before that move is game breaking and really hard to fkn block. I literally in their faces and have power block at level 4 and can't get no fkn blocks . Dev team I want you to focus on this issue ASAP. FK THESE TOP UP EVENTS . I can record a video of how this move is broken to you so you can realize how difficult it is . If you don't fix this players will end up doing this in tournaments and players will be even more mad about it. I'm not coming back till you fix this . Like i said I can record a video of it if you guys want edvidence. PLEASE FIX IT .

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Junior

Credits
Post time 2017-7-18 13:17:28 | Show all posts
Yes I get your point with this and it is very annoying but in reality they could pump fake at the rim and make you jump then dunk in your face.

I try to get everyone to realize though when us centers are playing its not always easy to get those blocks we got to sit and wait and try to time when we think they are going to shoot.

Idk what they could do to fix it but non the less always worth the shout out.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Junior

Credits
Post time 2017-7-20 04:13:18 | Show all posts
+1 to this suggestion.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

2018-10-24 04:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.030864 second(s), 20 queries .

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list